Friday, October 23, 2009

Let's just keep it a secret-

Okay, so I thought I would share one of my newest and possibly favorites perfumes it's Amber Romance by Victoria Secret. It has a really sweet, tropical, girly scent.. that's not at all over powering! (Unlike my Burberry Brit perfume, you just need one little spray). I find it so hard to find that 'right' scent. They smell so incredible in magazines, then you actually spray them on yourself and your just like eww!! I bought Marc Jacob, Daisy.. thinking since it smells good in the magazine it will have to smell good on me, well.. it has to be one of the worst scents! I usually wear Burberry Brit, DKNY Be Delicious, or Calvin Klein Midnight Obsession. And I really love Chanel #5 .. it's such an stunning perfume, but I can only wear that one on special occasions. But for now, I think im going to stick with the Amber Romance..

(Did I mention I got this bottle for 25 cents?)

No comments: