Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update Please !

So I know it's been close to a month since I have posted anything, it's just that I am clueless when it comes to posting things everyday or every other day. Buttt, there is an update! I partied a little too hard a few weekends ago and ended up hurting my neck on a hammock, never try to jumping onto a swinging hammock backwards! So I was out for a few days..

Then my parents just bought a new refrigerator , and finally got rid of our 13 year old one! ( It's a Fisher Paykel). It's mighty little compaired to our other one. But it's super nice!.. It just doesn't have a ice machine.. only water! What's up with that!?


I'll post pictures of it when our kitchen is a little closer to being finished -



It's finally October!! Im super siked, it's one of my favorite holidays! I am so happy because there's so much to do in October! Like search for costumes (I bought my boyfriend and I banana costumes for Halloween!) . You can decorate the house with fall colors, and Halloweenish gestures! Oh, I forgot to mention.. I turned the back of a Season's Greeting's sign into a R.I.P. tomb stone!


TaDa! :)

Well I must run, my boyfriend is taking me out to dinner!

No comments: