Thursday, November 20, 2008

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ...

Plans for this weekend: Friday im going to see my good friend Melanie, who I haven't seen since summer time. We are going to get all dolled-up and go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, come back to my house, & watch Sex and the City all night!
Saturday I plan on going to downtown Charleston with my boyfriend, Victoria, & Baylee. And we will spend the day shopping, eating, & taking pictures . Then that night my friend Sasha is going to have a little party at her house for me.
Sunday I would like to just stay home and relax. Maybe do something with the family.

Did I mention Twilight comes out tomorrow night?! I'll be seeing that on my birthday day, which is Tuesday. I can't wait and neither can my mom!

No comments: