Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rain Drops..

These are some pictures I took early this morning of the Morning Dew. They were taken with a Nikon D-3000 18-55 mm. I hope you enjoy them!
"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf."
-Rabindranath Tagore
.

And this picture was taken tonight while I was in Bluffton shopping.. I just wanted to show you all how gorgeous the sunset's ray's were! It was like seeing a beautiful light show! (It was taken with my Olympus Stylus).

7 comments:

Allison said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! You're quite a fantastic photographer :)

Sara Szatmary said...

lovely photos! well done!

this free bird said...

Oh wow. These are all amazing...the last one doesn't even look real!

I wish I could learn how to use a fancy camera (uh, and afford one hehe).

Great job with these for sure.

xoxo,
Carrie

STYLE'N said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I have so much to learn with my Nikon....not enough time in the day!

maggeygrace said...

Awww. I love these pictures! They're so inspiring. The lighting couldn't be more perfect. I have a nikon and I'm still learning :)

love jenny xoxo said...

I love these photos! Beautiful!

Carissa said...

you took a great deal of photographs!! I got the same camera as well!