Thursday, September 16, 2010

Can you say yummm!

I had such a wonderful breakfast today and I just wanted to show you all .. and tell you all how to make it!
Let's start off with:
-All Natural Gobani Plain Greek Yogurt (Found at Publix, or pretty much any grocery store).
-Then we have La Creme Vanilla Yogurt.
-Don't forget the Organic Raw Honey (Found here).
-and your berries, whether their strawberries, blueberries, raspberry's, black berries, your choice!
I am going to use Strawberries, and Raspberry's!
----------------------------------
Okay so first your going to add however much of the Plain Gobani yogurt you want, then add in your La Creme yogurt (I buy the little four packs).
Then add your spoonful of the Raw Honey, for an extra tasty treat!
And then cut your berries, and throw them in!
It is a delicious treat, and it will most definitely fill you up!
Oh and to finish it off, have a cup of Orange Juice for Vitamin C!

What do you like to eat in the morning?

5 comments:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

I usually I have a croissant and a smoothie or a hot chocolate.


Lisa xx

Jessica said...

ummm delicious! I usually skip breakfast and have coffee:( I know, I know, that's the worst meal to skip, but I always get sick if I eat in the mornings! Your breakfast looks veryyyy tempting, though.

Cassandra Dias said...

Hey Kristen!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and thank you for your sweet comment (and also, for following my blog)! I love hearing from new readers! Anyways, hope you have a beautiful day :)

xo,
Cassie

Iva Messy said...

Hey Kristen!!! this looks so yummy! I love raw honey!

lauren carney said...

ohhhh fancy,
i love your blog to pieces!
its just grand!