Saturday, September 11, 2010

"It's going to be a good day"- K.B.


You know what today is! If you guess Great Saturday Finds, then you're right! My mom and I went to a few Yard Sales today- we found three pieces of fabulous art work, all three ended up costing $60. Then I found a Burberry Jacket for only $2! (Can you believe it?!) Then we found some other things, like blue bowl's for only $2 each, some preAlign Centertty ribbon, earings for only 25 cents, two 'free' canvas bags for groceries.. and I think that's it.

The best thing I got today though was my amazinnnnnng new pet, Chloe', my new sweet Guinea Pig! I went to Pet's Smart thinking of adopting a cute Rat, or a Russian Hamster, but while we were looking one of the workers came up and said we have two more Rat's in the back, so we went back there, and ended up finding Guinea Pig's!!!!!! (I used to have a Guinea Pig named Molly, and if you guys have followed me for a while, you would know that I loveddddd her more then anything, then she passed away last year.. ) But this Guinea Pig is adorable, she is really funky looking, I love it!




Isn't she just the sweetest thing you've ever seen!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh my goodness Chloe is adorable! I love the texture of her fur! So fuzzy and cute! Have fun with her!P.S. I looove yard sales. I would love to see that awesome Burberry Jacket you found! I got a really cute Urban Outfitters picture frame for $2 at a yard sale 2 weeks ago.Score!!