Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a wonderful Wednesday!

America's Next Top Model is on! I don't watch a lot of tv, but I do love watching A.N.T.M. It's one of the things I look forward to watching. Actually, I think it's the only thing I watch on tv... do you like watching it? I think it's going to be a pretty good season-they are trying to find the next high fashion model, which means beautiful clothing, and photoshoot's, hopefully, and more runways! They also picked an interesting bunch of ladies, I can't wait to see how they make them over! What do you like to watch on tv?
Food of the night:
My dad is a fantastic cook, the man has some of the best talents, and cooking up a storm is one of them! Tonight's treat- a shrimp gumbo! He added onions, celery, tomatoe's, okra, and shrimp, and added his tasty seasonings. What do you think?

No comments: