Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just a small thank you..

Meagan from Mo pie, please , gave me this lovely award! She really made my day, and here I thought nobody likes to read my blog! Thank you verrrry much for putting a smile on my face Meagan! -and if you haven't heard of her or her blog, do check it out, it's one of my fav's!

So this is how it works: Thank the person who gave you the award, tell 7 facts about yourself, give the award to 7 bloggers you just love, & leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won!

1. I was named after two soap operas, first name was from The Bold and The Beautiful (Kristen) and the middle name was from The Young Restless (Ashley). I guess she really liked those actresses!
2. I have to have green 'frozen' peas in my Macaroni & Cheese.. or I will not eat it! I know it sounds odd, but I just really don't like all that cheesy-ness, so the peas kinda make it less cheesier!
3. I collect postcards from everywhere I go, and I tell all my friends to get me postcards from where ever they go as well, I have over 150 postcards, but I still don't have all '50' states, which I will one day get, all by myself!
4. I love love love animals! I would rather be around a dog or cat, rather then a human, animals just seem more intelligent, and they don't argue with you, they instead, want to be loved, or they want their space. I love that. -Ha. I am also a vegetarian just because I love animals soo much! I do eat fish, which I feel horrible about, and I would really like to stop, but as of right now, I can't get enough of Flounder.. (your so bad.. that's me talking to myself.)
5. I do not like people that SMOKE! I really wish those people who do smoke, would swollow a cigarette, and like die.. okay, not die, but just realize that they aren't good for you at all! Why do it? I think they smell horrible, they obviously don't taste good, they kill you.. and did I mention I get migraines from them? Yeah, I do. So if your near me, please back away, or you'll see the nicest person turn into the Devil! - moving on..
6. I am addicted to Sex and They City, I seriously watch an episode or two a day. I never get bored of it, ever! My favorite girl is Samantha, but I kind of have to relate to each one of the girls in some way. I love the show, and the movies, even if the second movie was kinda out-of-whack. Hearing SATC just makes me smile! ..(and I love that they are older women, older women are sexy, I can't wait to be in my 30's and rock some heels!)
7. I love vintage Christmas Bulb Ornaments! I thank my mum for this! She has a bajillion of them, and last year I started collecting them like crazy! I went toThrift Stores, Yard sales, and even Flea markets to find them, and let me just say, my collection will blow you away, it's fabulous! I am still insearch for some old green ones. Which I will surely find soon, with Christmas coming up soon!

Okay that was fun, now here are the seven lovely ladies I chose:

A daring little life she's my new bestie, and I'm so glad I met her in our photography class.
Blossoming visions her Christmas pictures/decorations make me smile.
Brunch at Saks I just love her blog name, and her blog is so cute.
Fairy tales are true I enjoy reading her blog, and her pictures are quite fun.
Tales of me and the husband  She loves dogs, as do I.
The way we are Her pictures of decorating make me want to go shop.
Milk Teeths Check out her Etsy Shop, it's so vintage, and fun.

9 comments:

Bridget said...

thanks girl! i dooooooo love me some dogs.

Jodi said...

Congrats!! and what are you talking about? I love visiting your blog.. you have awesome pics on here and bubbly personality.. now I am scared to tell you that I smoke... hah hah just kidding!! I have never smoked.. ohhhh soooo grroossss I am with ya there!!!

xoxo j

Leah said...

Thank you doll!!! I love your comments on smoking lol so right on!

Luvs!

Jen said...

Congratulations :)


Visit my new blog :D

http://wwwpeopleandme.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Congrats!!! Yes I agree, I hate smokers! it's so ickyyyy
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

You are such a doll! Thank you so much. I can't wait to check out your other picks. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Thanks lovely! I missed this yesterday! You're so sweet :)
Again, hope your birthday is great! (You'll seriously get tired of hearing me say this lol...I'm like crazy about birthdays!!!)Cheers to you, seriously!

P.s., loving the fact that I'm your "new bestie"! You're my fav!
P.s.s. You HAVE to take me to some thrift stores soon! I've always wanted to go!

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Thanks for the shout out girl, I'll have to include this when I make my next post!

ALSO I was named Ashley for the exact same reason. Who knew soap operas were so popular in the 80s??

xx
MILK TEETHS

Unknown said...

Aw, what sweet words! Cute post!