Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let's talk shutter..

So for one of my photography assignments this week, I had to take pictures of something moving, and go through all of the f/stops and deal with shutter speed 1-1000 and try to capture it. I decided to try it with a water spigot, which was a lot of fun to try! It went from blurry to crystal clear! This is what I came up with-
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .








 And if any of you have any advice you'd like to share, please do! I love hearing what other photographers have to say-

10 comments:

Kristen said...

Very cool!

Jodi said...

Totally cool.. I love the progression and water fountain is a great idea for practicing this.. I would not have thought of that.. maybe I will just follow you and then I dont have to pay to take a photography course at all.. you can be my mentor!!! thats cool.. then I can say I was trained by this really famous and beautiful American Photographer!!

have a super day!! I forgot to put on lipstick today so waaaa (hah hah I am new to lipstick anyway...)

Sara Szatmary said...

Beautiful photos! I loved those kinds of assignments in college.

Amy said...

Hehe I've seen your project!!! Ohhh my! :) Looks good. I'm saving mine for tonight (I personally think mine is boring)

Allison said...

The super focused ones at the end are so cool! The water looks like a sculpture in those. I wish my camera could do that.

Jessica said...

That is SO neat! I haven't seen anything like that before. Great work

Tillie said...

wow.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooo nice! This is really pretty. You did a really great job.

Unknown said...

Nice job! Your photos look way better than mine did for that project!

Taylor said...

SPECTACULAR! The droplets are so beautiful, the shapes so interesting...the eye can turn them into anything imaginative. Great job!!