Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You can still get gifts..

After your birthday!
____________________________
My ex boyfriend, Jason, Finally decided to give me my presents! I hadn't seen him in about a week or so, and I thought I was going to see him on my birthday, but he never came over. Well yesterday he called, and said he had a little something for me. He wanted to come over, but I had so much to do, I just met him somewhere. He got out of his truck, and had beautiful flowers in his hand! (He had them for a couple of days!) But they were still pretty! He also got me a $30 gift card to Petsmart, and $30 gift card to Victoria Secret! - Along with Heath miniture candies, a Toberlone Candy Bar, and Sour Patch Kids, which I can't eat.. too much sugar! Then he took me to Jim-N-Nicks for dinner, it was really good. I'm glad he got me a little something, esp. for making me wait! Ha-
__________________________

2 comments:

this free bird said...

Happy Belated Kristen!! I hope you had a great day AND I'm glad you collected your rad gifts from the bf...those flowers are beautiful!!

xo,
carrie

Unknown said...

Wow, your EX boyfriend gave you that stuff? That's really super sweet if that's the case! Well done, I say!

And those are very beautiful flowers!