Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello New Year!

What are some of your New Years Resolutions?
Here are mine:
Stop biting finger nails-
Get my ears pierced; after 21 years-
Smile, smile, smile :) -
Work on getting that summer body back and keeping it-
Find a best friend-
Take lots of weekend trips-
Find a job that I will love-
Travel-
Sell my photography-
Get my passport-
Those were just ten things, I plan on adding more to my list! I can't wait for the New Year! It's going to be great! I'm spending my New Year's in the Mountains, so that's already a great start to the New Year. I plan on playing lots of games with the family, making a few drinks, and counting down the minutes to a new year! What are your plans for the New Year?

5 comments:

Rach said...

I love reading everyone's resolutions! I'm with you on getting my summer body back and stop biting my nails. My NYE plans are still up in the air, but I hope you have a wonderful time with the family and that you have lots of pictures to share when you get back to the blogging world! Happy New Year!
xo
Rach

Krystal said...

I love all your resolutions. I have to stop biting my nails too :/ That will definitely be on my list too!

Hope you have a lovely day
xo

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions!!! I hope my new years eve will be quiet, order pizza and rent movies, that would be my ideal night :)! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Best friend, cough cough! I hope you had a fabulous New Years in the mountains! Lets get together very soon :)

Jess said...

Happy 2011! I hope you accomplish all these things and more! :)