Wednesday, January 26, 2011

That's my baby, and she's my kind of crazy..-Brantley Gilbert

You know what I love,
 when my brother's girlfriend, Brittany, makes me Cheesecake
 She knows how to earn those Brownie Points!
The Cheesecake was divine, it was the kind that just melted in your mouth.. and the crust was all crumbly, just how I like it :) -Did I mention the Strawberry looked like heart, so sweet!
The only way she can come over is if she brings me a slice of Cheesecake every time!


Do you have a favorite desert? Please do share!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm weird and don't care for cheesecake that much, but the cafe at Barnes & Noble has a mean piece of pumpkin cheesecake that I fell in love with the past fall. I'm sure I--or anyone--could replicate it if they wanted to...I just don't have the patience! If Brittany would like to send me some, that would be great! ;)

Thanks for your sweet comment! <3

tinajo said...

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! :-)

I love a lot of desserts, but my all time favourite is Pineapple pie, served slightly warm with vanilla ice cream. Yummy! :-)

Kirby Margaret said...

oh man, she's a keeper!

one of my favorite deserts is Rhubarb Crisp. it's delish and so so good just out the oven with a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of homemade whipped cream!

Agh! I might have to make some this weekend...

xo
Kirby

Krystal said...

My fav dessert is CHEESECAKE!
I'm obsessed!
I love all kinds, but my fav is new york cheesecake with strawberry sauce drizzled on it. :)
mmmm ♥