Monday, May 23, 2011

Just a kiss goodnight..

On the way home last night from Bluffton, this song came on the radio,
 it was called "Just a Kiss", it's be Lady Antebellum..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I don't know what I would do without music..
It's so real, it's so enpowering, it makes you think, and feel, it can be a good feeling, a sad one, maybe even a mad one, but no matter what song is playing, you feel something from it.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Well when this song played, I got an insanely great, deep, lusting, happy feeling..
If you listen to the lyrics, that's how I feel. Yes, I'm talking about a boy.
I don't know what's happening to me, but I like it.
I like this feeling, the 'gitty, giggly, lust' feeling.
And I honestly can't wait to see what does happen...

Here's some of the lyrics..

Lyin' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe
Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take this slow

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch in the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight ...

1 comment:

Jess said...

ooooh girl! how romantic :) I love that giddy, heart-pumping feeling of just meeting someone! Even though I've been with my hubby about 4 years now..... I still get that feeling when I see him :)