Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meet us at the Greek...

I am not a huge fan of Greek food, but today on the way to Hilton Head Beach, my friend John and I stopped at this place called The Greek Table. Let's just say, it turned out being really good! I would say for what I got, it was a good price. I of course got the Fried Calamari, which came with a Greek Potato (soooo tasty!), Rice, and a Greek Salad. John got a Gyro with fries, and It came with some Pita Bread. It was a nice lunch, relaxing, quite hot out; but in the shade it was nice, the only thing I didn't like was there was a bug that just kept getting in my face. But seriously if you are ever in Hilton Head try this place out! It's great! it's right next to Publix, about a third of mile away from Rose Hill.


How do you feel about Greek food?

1 comment:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

that looks pretty good. I've never had Greek food before, or I might have but just never knew it. Those pictures are making me hungry! I hope you have a yummy day sweetie!