Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hey Grandpa, let me get some of that Sulfur!


As you all might know, In the past few months, I started getting really bad acne.
....not good as all.
Anyways, I've been trying nearly everything, and nothing seemed to work.
"Where did this acne come from? Why can't I get rid of it.." -I always asked myself.
 And I would nearly would stress about it; I had amazing skin, I have no idea what happened to it!
Well my mum just recently ordered this soap, and told me to try it out. It's called Grandpas Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur.I have been using it for a week, and I feel like my skin is already clearing up! Even those faint scars are finally disappearing! Yes, I might have to smell like sulfur for awhile, but if that's what gets rid of this horrible acne then I will wash my face with sulfur everyday!



Vegetable Based Grandpa's Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with SulfurGrandpa's Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur acts four ways to improve blemished skin:
-Softens the hard shell of acne blemishes (keratolytic action)
-Helps dissolve and remove blackheads
-Washes away excess oils which may cause blackheads
-Freshens skin by its thorough cleansing action
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you have acne that's popping up like crazy, you might just want to try Grandpa's good ol' Sulfur Soap! 

3 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

Wow! Go mom! What a great find!!!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

i just couldn't do it! that's what it smells like at the shelter when we dip the dogs..ha! glad it worked though. you were probably just breaking out b/c it's summer and it's hot. it's the only time i ever have a problem. :)

Fash Boulevard said...

amazing find. super thrilled I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com