Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let's live for today...

Just how darling is this little Tree Frog,
 sitting in a Rose, enjoying life...
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I was looking at my Rose Bushes the other morning and came across something cute and green sitting inside one of the Roses, as I looked closer, this little guy opened his gorgegous amber eyes, and looked at me. I imediately ran inside to grab my camera, that's just something you don't see everyday!
You never know what beautiful things are around you, until you just take a moment to stop, and look...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh, he's so cute...what a nice surprise :)

Sara Szatmary said...

OH MY GOSH!!! AMAZING photo!! I love love love this!

Islandia Lane said...

aw, love little frogs and great picture!

First time by your blog and I have to say I'm cracking up a bit b/c your info says Beaufort, SC... is that where you live? I lived in Beaufort for 3 yrs and my Mom still lives there so I visit at least 2 times a year - I went to USCB before it was a 'campus' :-) and I laugh b/c it just reminds me what a small world it really is!!

I'll def be back to read more - how awesome!

Cheryl Ann said...

adorable! and gorgeous photo, too!

thanks for the kind words - ANOTHER fire sprung up by my office yesterday...our poor state is just burstin' into flame at every turn!

**i had a tree frog in college - her name was phoebe ;)