Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble Recap

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
 As you all know, I went down to Orlando Florida with my family, to have Thanksgiving with all my other family. (Let me just add, we haven't had all the family together since 2001 and that was for Christmas! Yes, we are a strange family!)
On Thanksgiving day it was a rush to get everything done, my mum was getting Deviled Eggs done, along with Stuffing, the Turkey, and other sides. I was trying to get the Green Beans cut, and get the Pierogies Stuffed with Sauerkraut. My other Aunt and Uncle, (who lives next door), was in charge of making the Corn, Macaroni and Cheese, and Brussel Sprouts, along with some deserts.
At first we were going to have it at my Uncles house, then we were going to have it at my Aunt's house; who lives next door, and finally we just agreed to have it at my Grandparents house! So here we all are rushing to get food over to the Grandparents house. We were supposed to all meet around 1:30, then 2:00, then finally we got there around 4! As soon as we got there, it was time to set the tables, put all the food out, and get everybody seated! All the food looked delicious, but the alcohol looked even better! So there we all were making drinks and having a great time with our 'fun' family.
It was so nice to see everyone all in the same place! I hope we can make it happen more often, it's always great to see family!











 







Yes, we are a silly bunch!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Did you have a great time with Family and Friends?

3 comments:

Girlinapanama said...

Hi there

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Reading this post right was sooooo wrong, I'm starving and all that yummy food you've pictured has got me roaring for my supper!! Haha

You guys looked like you had a great thanksgiving day!!

Esther xxox

http://girlinapanama.com/

Stephanie said...

Oh my word, I'm so hungry now! : )

Looks like you guys did have a good time!

... said...

Looks so delicious! :) Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!