Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Southern Style Christmas


The one thing I love about living in the south, is that I can decorate with coastal stuff like; shells, palms, pine needles, blues and greens!
 I loooove the combination of it all!
It makes me feel like I'm spending Christmas at a Beach Cottage.
Of course my decorating doesn't come close to these beautiful pictures below, but one day, I will decorate like that, and I will be living closer to the beach! (But I will also have a cute little cabin tucked away in the woods). Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Where would you love to spend Christmas?
A cute cabin in the mountains?
 A cottage at the beach?
A luxury apartment over looking the city?
Maybe even in a camper at Yosemite?








These beautiful pictures came from here.

4 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

This is simultaneously inspiring and disheartening. Beautiful, but way out of my ability level.

Punctuation Mark said...

i was once in LA when in Christmas and have to say that i loved every minute of it... so i'd like to be there again!

... said...

I love this! :) So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Wow, these are stunning photos! I Love the staircase the most!