Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sundance wants for Xmas

     Sundace has some great gifts to give, gifts to give to myself!
Those apples look define, the boots are perfect paired with blue jeans and a thick cream sweater, I wouldn't mind cuddling up with that doggy pillow, or playing in the snow with those adorable mittens!
If only all this stuff wasn't so pricey...
But hey dreaming is free, right?


Crate of Caramel Apples $48
 

Diamond Back weekender bag $398.00
 

Pajar's Terese Boots $195.00
 

Nachitoches Sideboard $1,995.00
 

Good & Green wrapping paper set of 8 for $35.00
 

Sweater Dog Pillow $85.00
 

Diamond Knit Mittens $30.00


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Ohhh, I love Sundance. The have some ribbon on big wooden spools that I'm really wanting right now.

Sara Szatmary said...

Fill the bag with caramel apples and boots and I'm good to go. Thanks ;)

sea to shining port said...

Oh my goodness, that bag is amaaazing!!!

- Caitlin

Padgett Hoke said...

I always forget to check out Sundance, but I should - because they always have some really great unique gifts! Great finds!