I am a Vegetarian and let me just say I see a lot of 'change' now, rather then ten years ago. It used to be so hard to fine Vegetarian food, my mum could only get it in Health Food Stores. But thankfully, most grocery stores, now carry stuff. Whole Foods, and Earth Fare are always the best places to find all the main Vegetarian Foods. But we have to drive an hour away for those places.. luckily our local Grocery Store carries these items below (which are all my favorite)! I am starting to see a lot more Vegetarians, which I love! And did I mention a lot of Vegetarians are drop dead sexy? Have you ever been in Whole Foods or Earth Fare... damnnnn, there are some good looking men, who do not eat meat! and there are also some very beautiful women. Then you have the freaky, earth people.. that are a little too strange, and don't believe in Razors. (They aren't so hot, but I am glad they care about our earth). Anyways, after blogging for a few years, I have run into some Vegetarians here and there. It's always interesting to see what their meals consist of. And here I am to show you what I like to eat! Unfortunately, I can't afford these meals all the time, but when I do, I am a happy little Vegetarian!
1. Amy's Minestrone Soup (Low Sodium): It so tasty. Enough said. Actually all of Amy's Soups are pretty good! I however throw some fresh sliced Onions and Tomatoes in mine for extra fresh flavor.
2. Morning Star Buffalo Wings: These are probably my most favoritest of everything! (I actually just had a few for lunch). I have had people tell me "they taste better then real chicken!" I usually dip mine in Mustard, and I like to take the Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, and dip those into Mustard, too. -Yes, weird. But really good!
3. Amy's Bean Burrito: My mum actually got me started on this a few years ago. They come in real handy as a quick lunch or dinner, pop it in the Microwave for 3 mins. and it's done!
4. Boca Burgers: Who wants to eat 'real meat, which you have no idea what's really in it' when you can have this tasty, mouth watering, meatless, Vegan hamburger pattie? Pour a few drops of Worcestershire Sauce on that pattie, heat it up in the microwave, or grill, toast some Onion Burger Buns, throw on some Tomatoes, Pickles, Onion, Lettuce, and Mustard, and you have yourself a juicy 'meat-less' Hamburger!
5. Morning Star Sausage Patties: I also have people tell me this taste better then the real thing. And when I buy them, or my mum buys them, they somehow always end up in my father, or brothers mouth! ( & let me just say, they eat meat). They are so yummy, also dipped with Mustard or on a Biscuit, with eggs. You can eat them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner; or maybe as a snack.
Have you ever tried any of these tasty things?
Do you eat anything Vegetarian?