Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baby get your shine on

Hey ya'll,
 it's been over a  year since I have updated this blog!
.... WOW, where does time go???
I have had so much happen over the past year, I moved from the beautiful coast of South Carolina, to the Poconos of Pennsylvania, to be with my boyfriend that I have been seeing for two years.
It was a big change, but I was willing to do it, and I'm so happy I did! I realized, apart from missing my beautiful mother, my smart father, my butt head brother, my friends, the lowcountry, and that saltwater air, that there was more out there. It was hard leaving that first month back in November, but my parents said "try it, if you do not like it, you can always come home". And that was nice.
 As of right now, I'm actually back in the South! Enjoying the salt air, loving my sun kissed skin, being next to a pool on the weekends, and most of all being with my family and my pets! I have been here since Mother's Day, and I will be leaving a few days after Father's Day, it's a long vacation, but I'm not complaining!
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
Since I've been here, I have done a few photo shoots.
This first one is of my handsome brother, Nicholas, and his beautiful girlfriend, Hope. These pictures were taken on a Farm that is right on the river, you could smell the saltwater through the Corn... it was pretty peaceful out, perfect for kissing under the Pecan Trees, and messing around on John Deer Tractors!
 
 

















Taken with a Nikon D3200, with lenses 18-55mm and a 55-200mm.
 All natural light, apart from the faded pictures, which was the only thing edited.



3 comments:

k said...

those are super good photos!

Thelma Frayne said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more!

Erica Hoyt said...

great photos! :) :)