Monday, October 14, 2013

The Great Jack-o-lantern Blaze

This past weekend, the boyfriend and I went to the little town of Sleepy Hollow, NY.
I wanted to treat him, and myself, to the Great Jack O' Lantern Blaze.
When we got there,
they had this huge tent up, with hanging pumpkin lanterns, and spider web lighting, it had treats such as Candy Apples, Caramel Pop Corn, Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, etc.
 
 As you walk in the event, there are people everywhere taking pictures, no one is moving, so you are stuck waiting to see the pumpkins.
 Once we actually got a spot, it was unbelievable...
 I've never seen anything like it.
So much talent!
 
It was stop-n-go through out the whole walk.
My favorite scenes were the grave yard, the spider web with spider pumpkins, the dinosaurs, and the fish.
At the end they had another tent you could walk through, and see art.
There were some interesting pieces, people are quite creative.
The Headless Horseman of Lego's was selling for $8,500!
I'm going to save you the crowds of people and show you some pictures I was able to take.
I hope you enjoy.
I do recommend you going and seeing it in person, if you do happen to go, pay for the VIP, it would be well worth it!
 
























2 comments:

henning love said...

wow i love the pumpkin art, i don't know what else to have it haha. they are so creative and unique!

Nicole Marie said...

those are awesome!!!!!!