Thursday, July 24, 2008

A week on Brays Island Plantation

So, many things have happened since the last time I posted.
Such as...


I spent a whole week on Beautiful Bray's Island!

Brays Island Plantation is private, pristine and worlds away from hurried everyday life. Yet this 5,500 acre plantation is just an hour from Charleston and Savannah and 45 minutes from Hilton Head. With only 325 homesites and 3,500 acres set aside as a nature and hunting preserve, Brays Island is committed to protecting the surrounding environment while maintaining the sporting lifestyle of a traditional Lowcountry plantation.
There is so much you can do on Bray's Island, but there was only one thing I wanted to do and that was swim! In an amazing pool with no one around. It was quiet and relaxing. It was all I could ask for.





If you would like to check out where I stayed for a week here's the link - http://braysisland.com/index.php

No comments: