Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mmm Shrimp!

October 3-4 was the Beaufort Shrimp Festival 08' !
The Beaufort Shrimp Festival is set for October 3-4, 2008 in historic downtown Beaufort. Plenty of shrimp will make this 14th annual event unforgettable.
The event opens with a free concert in the park Friday evening and includes a run and walk Saturday morning. Then the festival continues with free music, entertainment for kids, peeling contests and plenty of shrimp to eat. Enjoy local recipes and tastings from a dozen restaurants!
Here are some pictures I took-

I got to tour the Georgie Shrimp Boat :)

My good ol' friend Bill.

The free band that was playing.Myself at the coffe' shop, Common Ground.

The Shrimp Festival was a lot of free fun! And tasty! I wish Beaufort held more events like this. It was actually better then Water Festival believe it or not. The next even is Night on the Town- I can't wait!

No comments: