Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yes!


So my boyfriend, Jake, took me to Yes! Thai Indeed restaurant on Boundary Sreet, downtown! Even though it's a little restaurant, it's quite exspensive! But very tasty! I love how small it is , it feels romantic, with dimmed lights, and candles. Best service, probably cause I know everyone that works there. (Jake used to work there but now works at a new restaurant called Bricks). I got stir fried veggies with pad thai noodles, yumm! I would have taken a picture but I didn't want to be rude.
Then his boss brought us out dessert, ha! It was fried ice cream, over a donut with red little heart sauce. Adorable-
I can't wait to go back!



Anyways, I have started up running again! I have been running for three days in a row and just feel so alive. Tomorrow i'll probably take a break, I don't want to over do it. My legs are already worn out. Plus I have to water plants in New Point, :(

No comments: