Monday, October 13, 2008

Wow, what a weekend!

This weekend turned out to be lots of funnn! It was my friend's Sweet Sixteenth Birthday on Thursday, so on Friday, we celebrated it by getting veryyy fancy & going out to eat at Bateaux! *Which is a very expensive restaurant in Port Royal*. I had such an amazing night! It was an all girl's night out, just having fun, eating tasty dishes, such as; oysters, potato's, vegetable pad thai noodles with egg plant dumplings, bread, ribeye (which I didn't try but heard it was perfect) and ofcourse cake & champagne!

Here are a few pictures I took.

*Getting ready for the night**Sasha, the birthday girl*
*Champagne*
*A few of us girl's**Victoria and myself**Me on the balcony**All the girls in their fancy dresses*



My Saturday consisted of cleaning the house because Jake, my boyfriend, was finally coming over!!! We watched two movies, Four Brothers & Knocked Up on the living room floor . Mum cooked us up some delicious shrimp, with cucumber salad, corn and mashed potato's. *She also made a carrot cake*. Then that night I went to go Partaaay at Sasha's! Sunday consisted of sleeping on the living room floor all-day while the movie Flushed Away played over and over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all look so pretty.

Linda