Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just wanted to say my Thanksgiving is going quite swell. . dinner was very tasteful! I had mashed potatos, field peas mixed with green beans & potatos, lima beans, macaroni & cheese, corn, and collard greens (that my dad made, they were crunchy but good) oh and Sprite. No turkey, just lots of VEGGIES!! After dinner, I watched this cute movie and fell asleep. Zzz, then weighed myself... 130Lbs!
Tonight, I plan on going to Wal-Mart to look at all the morons who hold on to TV's at Wal-Mart and all the idiots who wait outside in the freezing cold to get into Best Buy.. I don't understand people, I would rather just buy a tv for regular price, or wait for when it goes on sale instead of going through that hassle of crazy crowds!


Here's a picture of my dinner plate, enjoy!

No comments: