Tuesday, November 25, 2008

“The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.”

Happy Birthday to myself! :)

My birthday was one of the best birthday's I have had in awhile! I started the day off sleeping-in, then went to go get my boyfriend from school, went to go get an ice cream cake at Dairy Queen and went to go get tickets for Twilight. I then came home and took a nap.. when I awoke, the whole kitchen table was done in pink flamingo's, balloons, presents, and all the good birthday stuff that my mum does for me. (Thanks mom, your the best)!! Jake and Victoria came over to sing me Happy Birthday, eat some cake, and watch me open presents! My Aunt Renee' was the only family member that pretty much remembered my birthday! She got me a nice heart necklace, water color paint, art pads, and the same book my boyfriend got me, which was Snog. Jake got me the book, skinny jeans (which I loooooove), and cute green undies. His mom and sister got my chocolate from the Chocolate Tree, and two postcards from Louisiana and New Mexico. My family got me a heart necklace, head phones, a green head band (from World Market), Clinique acne set, two shirts, crochet boots, and $100!! Thank you everyone who remembered me, I love you guys!! Hah, we also sucked helium out of all the balloon's!! After that we went to go see the movie Twilight!!! I liked it a lot, esp. the beginning when Bella walks in to the classroom and Edward is like repulsed by Bella.

No comments: