Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It was the night before Christmas..

Update: Well I had a few friends over tonight to decorate a gingerbread house . It was really fun actually! I have never decorated one, but I think it turned out quite cute. Then later in the night, my friend Josh V. brought over another gingerbread house , except that one kind of got attacked by my typsy brother. (He first chewed off the chimney, then the side of the roof and so on..).For the 'small' party, we had all kinds of food, like truffles, small cakes, swiss cheese with crackers, chips & few things of different dips.. and some other stuff. I had a really fun night! Well.. until everyone left ..then I had to wrap gifts all night. (That was not fun). Here's a few pictures.
~Truffles~
~The Gingerbread House kit~
~My friends, Alex & Chelsea putting the house together~ ~Us decorating the house~
~The group picture~
~You know if there's a dog somewhere around, im there playing with it~
~The guys and I decorating the second gingerbread house~

It's CHRISTMAS EVE !!
And im awake at 2:30 in the morning writing this .. I can't wait for Christmas!! Im super happy, I think this year will be fun.. even though I wish I could go back to being 10 and waiting for Santa to come, not being able to sleep. This year.. you never know what Santa is going to bring. I pretty much have everything I want and that's a wonderful family and amazing pet's. :D All I really want is to save the money and go on a VACATION to the Florida Keys.. preferably Marathon Key. But that will have to wait till next year.
Anyways, I need to get some sleep! I have a lot of wrapping to still do!!
Goodnight to all and Happy Christmas Eve!!

No comments: