Thursday, January 8, 2009

The greatest wealth is your health-

I believe I cought the flu. I have been in bed since Saturday. I stayed the night on Friday and when I woke up on Saturday morning I felt great. It was a gorgeous sunny day. When I got home I decided to take a nice bath, with a few lighted candles and some bath salt, I felt so relaxed that I fell asleep in the bathtub! Im sure I feel asleep for nearly an hour. When I got out of the tub, my whole body was sore, I just stood wrapped up in a towel, shivering. I knew something was wrong. I got my clothes on and headed for bed, it had to be around 5:30ish. (I should have been getting ready for the night instead of lying in bed). When I woke up it was around 10p.m., I was shaking while I was in bed with over 5 blankets on me. My bones just ached.. I felt like death .. nobody even checked on me. "Don't they think it's odd how im not up and about", I thought. I finally called my mom in the room around 11:30 or so to go get me some water and some medicine. I was in bed for two and half days. When I finally had the strength to get out of bed, I relized my brother and my mom caught the cold, but not as bad as what I had.. Thankfully. So for the past few days, all three of us are coughing, sneezing, drinking tea..
It will be so nice to have my health back. I think my health is the most important thing in my life.

No comments: