Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dogs..

I love taking pictures of dogs, I don't know why.. but there is something different about each one. Their expressions are so unique. You just wonder in each picture, how are they feeling?? Like my dog, Maxwell, he is one of the craziets, most observant, talented, cutest, sweetest dogs ever! When I got Max, he was a furry puppy with a little curled piglet tail (Hah). Now he is this gorgeous shepard retriever (with a little chow) mix. He is one very talented dog, he talks to you, he runs and hops after squirrels in the woods, he looks up A LOT , he loves to run and catch bugs, he even loves to look for bugs in the leaves, he rolls over, sits, lies down, cuddles, plays with you, catches balls (but makes you run after him), he doesn't like french fries, but he will eat walnuts, he loves our chickens and my guinea pig, but he likes to mess with our two cats, he doesn't like baths, but damn does he love water! I am just so lucky to have found a perfect dog, I forgot to mention, he loves taking pictures. Gunner, the Boykin Spaniel is one of Max's friends (that lives on Bray's Island) . Anyways, I just thought I would share some pictures of my dog today, I hope you enjoy! Byyeee everyone, I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: