Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh spring..


These are some of the things I would like for spring. I already have the Boho Bag from American Eagle. The dress and scarf are from American Eagle, the hat is from Forever21, the sunglasses are from Target, the bracelet is from Rue21, and the sandals are from a company called Bcfootwear. I love the floral look mixed with beachy/bohemian look. I got the cutest dress today from Wal-Mart (actually I got them in three different colors, but I think im only going to keep one). The dress was only $14.00! The dress is in big horizontal stripes (the stripes are peachy, yellow, brown, and an off white, kind of like a sandy color). I will have to take a picture cause the Wal-Mart online isn't showing it. But I love it! I can't wait to wear it this weekend!

1 comment:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

what a lovely outfit, the bag is so pretty too!