Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's talk ...

I just found a new site and I love love love it! Sometimes I just wish I had the money to spend on things, whatever I wanted, life would be so fun! .. But in a way, im glad I can't spend, I have a budget, and my parents have taught me to appreciate what I have. Even right now, my mom just told me that I have a lot of things that I don't really wear, the problem is, here in South Carolina, there's a certain look you have to come by, huge Ralph Lauren logo's, polo tops, Duck Head shorts/pants, North Face, Top Sperry, Izod, L.L. Bean, Land's End. . I love the "preppy" look, but sometimes I wish I could just get all glamoured up with my cowboy boots, tights, a funky top.. scarf, & so on. The only problem is, here, you are judged. If I were to wear that people would be like, what the hell?!
Usually I am the more "artsy" type of girl, I love skinny jeans, white skirts, classy girly tops, heels, flats, my cowboy boots, scarves, wooden jewellery.. I just wish I could dress up a littler more. That's one of the reasons why I love Charleston, S.C. soo much, it's because it is a "fashion" city in the south. I say The Hell With It! Im going to start wearing what I want to wear! I don't care if people judge, that's all this town does anyways, so what the hell, right?
Well anyways, here's that site I fell in love with! It's called Anthropologie, I went to the store when I was in Orlando, it's pretty pricy, but it has a lot of fun stuff to look at! ( http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp )

Ariana Tunic $78.00
May Bud Wrap $58.00Front Lawn Flats $98.00Coral Knob $2.95Viola Crackled Pot, Small $10.00

No comments: