Thursday, May 28, 2009

Black and brown together..


I really like how black and brown just click together so perfectly. They are the best colors and they are just so natural. They can give you a beachy/bohemian look, an organic look, a sexy look, and even just a casual look. The color brown doesn't really look good on my skin color, but when the accessories are brown, and the clothing is black, it definitely goes! I love this outfit, the dress is just a perfect put-on-and-go kinda dress. (Now if only I had some extra money, huh).

& the shoes can be found on http://piperlime.gap.com/ (Some it doesn't want to let me copy and paste it on to my Blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cuff bracelet.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I can't believe I used to adhere to so many ridiculous fashion "rules." The only true rule I follow is something must fit properly. Great finds!