Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Talent Night!


Water Festival 09'

I went to Talent Night tonight, it's probably the only night i'll be able to go to since Im going to Atl this weekend. This year's Talent Show wasn't as good as last years Talent Show.. almost all the young girls sung Miley Cyrus's song, The Climb, (yuck). Other then that, everyone else was good. My brother's 'new' girl friend was in the Talent Show, who knew she could sing! She was really good, and she had my brother cheering and cheesing. (He kept saying "Yeah, that's my girl friend up there, whoo!") During the Talent Show I saw a few of my friends. It was nice to see them, since I haven't seen them in awhile. I also saw my friend, Dave, walking around.. in a green 'tight' man suit! Last year he was dressed up as a cat from a comic.. he's crazy. Let's see what he is dressed up as next year! It kinda sucks that I wont be here for any of the other Water Fest. Nights.. but hey, Im going to ATLANTA to see the Braves play against the Mets!

No comments: