Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July! Mine was pretty relaxing, I went out on a dock all day with my brother, Nick, and my my boyfriend. We went swimming, ate fruit, got to go on the jet ski, but the boys didn't get to fish, (Nick left his shrimp in the back of my car). Luckily it didn't smell.. After that we went home, ate sandwiches, then left to go to the Sands in Port Royal to go watch Fire Works! (The sands hosts fire works every year). Luckily we got to see Parris Island shoot off theirs as well. It was really neat, Jason and I sat on the beach right under them, it would have been romantic if 500 or more people weren't around, drinking, and being raucously annoying. Other then that we just drove my brother and his friend home, then went to Jason's where a few friends were lighting off fire works and playing games. Maybe next year, I will try go to somewhere else for the Fourth of July weekend. (If you know of any good places let me know).

No comments: