Friday, August 28, 2009

Work, work.. all day long.

It's the weekend! I have been working every day with my Father on Bray's Island, being a slave. It's about time the weekend has arrived! It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so hot outside.. it's really unpleasant to be working in the sun, even when I'm not in the sun it's still bad, cause there are no fans. Your probably wondering what I do, my Father is a contractor.. well okay, maybe not a contractor but more of a Carpenter, the man knows how to fix anything, he is a genius. (Now if only he would finish our house). Anyways, he is closing in a car port, which means putting up walls, installation, wiring, painting, putting in a garage door, stapling wood shingles to the outside.. it's just a lot of labor. Since I didn't make it to school this semester, I have to work, work is hard to find in Beaufort, so I'm forced to work with him. Well, not forced.. but yeah.
I wish I could find a fun job. (I guess everyone does, huh). I would like to find a job that has to do with decorating or remodeling, maybe even a clothing store like Forever 21, or Ralph Lauren.. or World Market, Pier One, West Elm.. I hate living in a small town. I guess I'll just have to be a Mexican for a little bit longer.
I wonder what I'm going to do over the weekend, possibly sleep, go to the beach.. we will see.

No comments: