Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let's get dirty!

The Yemassee Mud runnn, yeaaaah! I have never ever been to a mud run, but I have to say I had a lot of fun! There were trucks everywhere, big trucks, big sexy trucks! And hot country boys, in muddy jeans, and cowboy boots. It was $10 to get in, I think it's twenty to back your truck up to the mud pit.. it starts at twelve, but before it starts you can run your four wheeler through it or just go play in the mud! And the night before you can stay there and drink, play in the mud, and just have a great time! I didn't get there until three but I did see a few trucks run through it, some got stuck, the lucky ones made it. I can't wait for the next one, which is on November 21st. The day before they are having a 5K Mud Run, where you actually run yourself, I can't wait to get dirty! :) Better start training- Here's some fun photo's I took for you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dog is so cute! seems like a lot of fum! Never been to one... Thank you for your comment!

Leah said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Luvs!

Jodi said...

oh man... clean out your spare bedroom, I am coming to town!! I would LOVE to do the 5km mud run. .that sounds like SO MUCH FUN. Tell your mom I will visit her when I am there too-- she can make me her famous chili.. hah hah I am kidding of course (for now anyway ;)

you HAVE to do the mudrun and share details with us all!!!