Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet C-l-a-w-s. . .

Yes, this is 'Claws', also know as Feebee. She is one gorgeous kitty cat, but she is evil. For the past few months my Father, along with my brother, have been antagonizing her.. messing with her paws, which she hates! Anyways, when we let her in the house, you can walk past her and she will literally crab a hold of you with her long, scary, claws! It's like a pay-back or something. And today, I allowed her to come sit next to me, on the sofa (which I never do), and out of no where she bit me! But then she realized what she did and started licking my hand.. but I do have to say, it's funny when she bites my Dad or/and brother as they walk by! Ha-ha. Here are a few pictures I captured of her lately- taken with a Nikon D3000, 18-55 mm, and the photo above was shot with a 55-200 mm. Just on the no flash setting. Hope you enjoy!
_________________

And... for lunch I had a Mexican type salad, all you need is Lettuce (organic is my favorite), fresh tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, black beans (canned beans are what I like to use), and Mexican cheese, or if you don't have that you can use Parmesan. As for the dressing, I used Balsamic Vinegar! Yum!

What kind of salads do you like to eat? What do you like to add to them?

______________________

Scary movie of the night- Sleepy Hollow! I love this movie, it's one of my favorite Halloween movies.. it's not soo scary, but the way the movie is filmed, is just amazing! I love the dark ominous feel it gives off, and come on' it's the Headless Horseman, you got to love him! Did I mention Johnny Depp is in it, along with Christina Ricci, and the great Christopher Walken! If you haven't seen it, your crazy!

12 comments:

Anna Walker said...

She looks so calm and like she feels she's royalty!
I love avacado, lots of spinach, tomatoes, carrots, I actually really like broccoli or cabbage, Uhm basically whatever I have! Orange peppers too!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Beautiful pictures! My one cat is evil too, haha. He likes to chew my purses :( Oh, and I love tomato and mozzarella salads!

Leah said...

That cat is gorgeous! Too bad she's evil! lol
And oh my goodness that salad looks amazing!

Luvs!

Tricia said...

She is one pretty kitty! That salad looks so yummy...as long as it doesn't have meat, I'm good :)

Nikki said...

Claws is the exact opposite of my parents cat Moo. I wonder if they're related.

All I can think of is getting that lizard in your header a poolside drink.

Jessica said...

I love those photos! My sister had a cat that attacked pretty much everyone but me and I thought it was so funny too.

-Sam I Am- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-Sam I Am- said...

KRISTEN!
Thank you so much for all my blog love. I LOVE when you drop in and say hi. I love your pics as well! What a gorgeous kitty. I'm such a sucker for animals. And I literally wanted to ravage that salad. I really enjoy a good salad but I must say I don't think much beats a good fiesta salad of some sort (chicken, beans, tortilla chips, a spicy dressing of some sort, and maybe a little guac and salsa. Pretty much takes all the healthy out but hey you only live once :)

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Jodi said...

Maybe she is evil, but you make her look so innocent and pure in your amazing photos!! hmmm maybe you could do that for me?? LOL I need someone to make me look innocent and cute hah hah

love the pics.. and thanks for the info on the lens you used etc... so great to learn more about this stuff! I need to get more lens' but boy they are expensive!!!

cheers,
j

Jude said...

That salad looks absolutely D-lish - your cat shot's gorgeous! (All the shots are :))

Gorgeous Glam said...

What a cute kitty!! looks like a lil sweetheart! But don't we all in pics lol!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Such a gorgeous cat! My cat has been absolutely crazy lately, sprinting around the apartment for no reason. It's better than when she gets in weird moods when all she wants to do is roll around on her back and snap at my ankles though!