Monday, January 17, 2011

Mm, nothing like a bowl of warmness..

Today is one of those rainy days, where you want to make some tasty, warm soup, curl up on the couch, and watch a really good movie or two..
The soup below my mum made, it's verrrry easy! All you do is by a shredded bag of Broccoli, Cabbage, and Carrots. Add some chicken broth, and Soba Noodles (Asian noodles).. and Ta da! Soo tasty, and it's a really fast soup to make.
 Well, I think I'm going to get back to watching this film called Case 39 with Renee' Zellweger, and Bradley Cooper.. it has me on the edge of my seat! I hope you all are having a wonderful, and warm Monday!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

lindsay said...

looks so tasty :) i hope you had fun watching that flick lovely!

have a great evening!

xoxo