Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Like we did on the beach last summer, when the rain came down and we took cover.."-Kenny Chesney

Don't you just love being surprised with flowers...
My 'new' someone, surprised me last night with flowers, it definitely made my night! I love when guys are romantic, I rarely ever see that happening, but I'm soo glad it happened to me! That means there are some sweeties still out there!
Did I mention we went downtown, to Panini's, and both got salads for dinner, then had a relaxing night watching the movie Red, then he drove me home, and we did the whole goodnight kissing thing, it was so cute!
Enough about all that sappy love stuff...
...here are the pretty flowers he got me!












XoXoXo

Is your man a romantic?

4 comments:

Sara Szatmary said...

Lovely photos- as usual. Stephen is a romantic. He makes me dinner, takes me out for drink after a hard day, and doesn't even protest when I watch "extreme makeover home edition." He's utterly fabulous.

Sounds like your new guy is a keeper ;)

maggeygrace said...

Aw! Lucky girl! My DREAM is to get flowers- I even have a boyfriend but I still havent gotten my dream yet ;) Maybe one day! Enjoy them :)

Rach said...

So cute! Jealous that you found a romantic guy! I've never dated a romantic but I hope I find one :) And I LOVE that Kenny Chesney song too!

Amy said...

He sure is a keeper! He's perfect for my Kristen! He sure did do a good job! Those are lovely flowers & Panini's! Good man ;)

Love you and I'm so ready for tomorrow night!