Oh Amy from A Daring Little Life,
how you make me smile..
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.
Here's my seven things :)
1. I am addicted to Country Music, it all happened when I heard International Harvester by Craig Morgan, I just fell in love with it. Then I heard Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean, and that was it, I became a huge country girl! Now that's pretty much all I listen to.. it just puts me in a great mood!
2. I put lotion on at night and then put gloves on, I have a huge fear of aging hands! ---Right now they are scaring me as I type, they are all dry, ew..
3. I want to someday open a restaurant, I love people, I love food, and I love drinking. I want to open a small place with maybe twenty five tables, with a bar, and a little corner where someone can come play tropical music while everyone eats. I want to serve seafood, and maybe chicken. But lots of salads, sandwhiches, and locally grown vegetables. I would like it to be somewhere on the coast, close to a river, where people can pull their boats up. (Okay, I'm dreaming now.. ). I just want a relaxed place, where everyone comes, and meets up with friends after work, or being out on the river all day. And I want to be open only a few days out of the week, just so people crave my good home cookin' food! I can't wait!
4. Summer is my favorite time of the year! I just love being out in the river, with friends, and a big ol' Watermelon! I love having the sun on my skin, along with SPF. The less clothes are the best clothes, a pair of white shorts, a cute silky tank-top, and sandals are all I need. It's one of the best times to have a camera, the sunsets are amazing on the water! And where I live, during the summer is just fun! We have sandbars, pools, beaches, festivities downtown.. ah, I am counting down the days!
5. I paint, that's right, thanks to my pop, I can paint walls, houses, trim, furniture, and so on! He is in contruction, so not only can I paint, I can do other 'manly' things like put up fans, lay down tile, put up walls, etc.. people never believe me when I tell them, but I caaaaan! I am so thankful to have a father that taught me how to do this, it's hard, but hey, atleast I don't have to depend on other people to come do it for me!
6. I don't watch tv, but I do loveee me some Bachelor! I don't know why, but everytime I hear it's coming on, I get over excited, and now I have my mum acting the same way! I know the show is kinda silly, and soo fake.. but there's something about it that I like, maybe it's all the girls, or the different locations they get to travel to, who knows. I just wish next Monday would hurry up, I can't wait for the next show!
7. I have never EVER had my ears pierced! I usually wear clip-ons, if I can find some that will acutally stay clipped to my ear, but that's really hard to find. My mum has gorgeous earings from Tracy Porter, and I can't wait any longer to wear them, so I'm thinking about getting them pierced soon, like within the month. I am kinda nervous, but just think, I will be able to wear earings, finally!
Wooo, okay, that was kind of a challenge, thanks Amy!