Monday, March 28, 2011

'But who I want to be, still seems so faraway, but I know I'm going to get there someday'..

Hey you guys, I just wanted to show you all some pictures I took last Thursday. All these pictures were taken this on beautiful Plantation, called Huspah Plantation. There were gorgeous Horses, cute Pups, and an ass (yes, I am talking about a Donkey).
All these pictures were taken with a Nikon D3000.
These were taken while the sun was setting.
It was on the no flash setting. (Can't flash animals!)
I hope you enjoy all these gorgeous animals!















And.. wow, I finally have 100 followers, I can't believe it! Just knowing that I have 100 people following me, really makes my day! -Thanks you guys

10 comments:

Brunch at Saks said...

These photos are stunning! Fantastic job- adore them all!

Congrats on your 100 followers! Here's to many more... :)

Hugs xx,

Annemarie

Mo Pie, Please said...

These are absolutely LOVELY photos! THanks for sharing :)

Miss K said...

those are some GREAT pics!

Amy said...

Well its about damn time!
You should have had 100 followers a long time ago! But congrats to you!

And they're all so adorable. I want to go visit!

♥ you!

Andrea said...

Fabulous picture! Looks like you had so much fub with so many animals -what a neat place to visit
pics-o-andrea

Sarah said...

that is one cute ass! hahahaha! ok, i'm super immature, but i HAD to say that : ) looks like such a beautiful place! and your photography skills are killer, girl!

Jess said...

Look at all those babies! You got some amazing photos!

Congrats on 100 followers!!!

A Rosy Note said...

Your photos look so great Kristen! Yay, for the 100+ followers!

You asked about my camera...it's a Canon Rebel T2i. I love it :)

~Tricia

Kerr said...

all these animals are so cute! great pictures.

Taylor said...

You're so talented. I love that last one, that is my favorite place to pet a horse. It's so soft!