Monday, May 2, 2011

Air Show 2011

The Blue Angels came to Beaufort this weekend!
It was my first time actually going on Base to watch them; normally I sit outside and watch them fly over. But this time my friend Meg wanted to go and see what it was all about, so we did. Let's just say Saturday was a lot of fun! We met soo many people, including a Pilot that lives here in S.C., and some cute Marine boys. I am glad that I went, I have always loved the Blue Angels, and four years ago, one of the Blue Angels crashed here in Beaufort. It was such a horrible time, I was headed to prom, and I heard it crash, I saw all the ambulances, police cars, firetrucks.. I just knew something bad had happened. It was a hard time.. Beaufort always looks forward to the Air Show, and they stopped coming after that. But this year they surprised us, and came back! They did such a wonderful job. I also loved all the old planes, along with the toy Helicopter that can do crazy stuff..
Sunday I went with Meg and her sister, Chels. It was really packed, lots of families, but I didn't feel it was as good as Saturday, everything kinda went by too fast. But we did get some good pictures with the Planes, Helicopters, Hummers, and other neat stuff!
How was your weekend?



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my - this looks like so much fun!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

too cool!! It always amazes me what they can do!