Saturday, May 7, 2011

A hero in the making..

My friend Chels and I went and saw one of my best guy friends named Leek, (yes, we call each other by our last names), graduate from Citadel today ! I'm so proud of him! He's such a great person, and he has always been a truly great friend. He's such a sweet, fun, charming, sarcastic, optimistic, hilarious person, and he gets a long with everyone, kinda like me. We used to always go to Moe's together, spend hours jumping off his dock into the river, riding around in his 'clean' Jeep, we even went to the Shrimp Festival together! He swears up and down we are going to one day get married...

Did I mention he has the sweetest and best looking parents? Well yeah, he does. They are such great people! And even his cat, Chester, is awesome!
Now after Graduation, Leek is spending his summer at his North Carolina beach house.. must be nice!

I'd say they were a little packed...

The someday married couple..


Leek showing me his displayed photography.

Welcome to Moe's!

Chels and her kids meal!


No comments: