Saturday, June 25, 2011

Farmer's Market Saturday

Saturdays always mean: Yard Sales and going to the Port Royal Farmer's Market.
We didn't really find anything at the yard sales, other then some DVDs, $5 Blender, Vintage Velvet Reindeer for Christmas, and a little side table (which I will be redoing soon, and I will post it on here, of course).
But at the Farmer's Market we got a lot of Okra, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Cantaloupe, Onions.. and some other goodies! I am so thankful that we have such a great Farmer's Market close by, and it's only getting bigger! I'm hoping one day it will be pretty popular on the East Coast! They always have a live band playing, lot's of snacks, BBQ, Dumplings, Sandwiches, Pasta, Lemonade, Sweet Tea.. and of course the fruits & veggies! It's a great place to spend your Saturday morning!























4 comments:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

looks like a lovely farmers market. and yes, there is nothing better than a good farmers market!

Bijuterii said...

Everything looks so great, reminds me of my grandparents farm, with all the fresh vegetables. Miss those times...

Unknown said...

You have such a great Farmer's market over there! Love all the produce and fun pics:-)

Courtney B said...

What a FUN day!! I love that you just gooo...with no destination in mind! Hubs and I are definitely going to have to try that out!