Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rickett Falls Hike

Things to do in Pennsylvania:
My boyfriend took me to Ricketts Glen State Park.
Let's just say it is at least 10 miles of walking, and yes, you will hurt the next few days after you hike the Falls. Since I only brought flip flops and Keds with me to Pennsylvania, I was kind of limited on what to bring on the hike. Of course I wore the Keds, but as far as clothes go, I wore Jeans and a long sleeve shirt... yeah, bad idea! I was so sweaty, and hot. And let's not forget it rained as we were ending our hike. And we drove the motorcylce to the Park. The hike wouldn't have been too bad if I had on normal clothes, and hiking shoes, or at least sneakers. Luckily Corey brought us waters, and I brought some Wasabi Almonds for a snack. I was doing good halfway through the hike, then my knees started hurting. And as we were walking up the mountain Corey kept speeding up, me, I kept loosing my breath, which wasn't good. All in all, it was a fun experience. The Falls were so beautiful! I'm so glad my Corey took me there. Next time, we will be prepared!













1 comment:

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

wow, it's gorgeous there! yeah, i would have been dying in jeans!