Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Laundy Room

It's time to finish the laundry room!
My parents laundry room has never been finished. (My father likes to move from project-to-project). But it's time for him to finish this project!  It's such a small room, it can easily be finished within a few days. I am just so tired of walking in the their, and seeing the mud on the walls, the ceiling that needs to be redone, and the doors that need to be painted. I can't wait to show you all the finish project. I do have to give my father credit, he is a perfectionist, (that's why he takes so long to actually finish a project), but his work is unbelievable, with the help of my ideas of course!

This is our before laundry room....

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And here
are some dreamy laundry rooms!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, this room has a TON of potential! I love the last one especially, that's pretty much the color we chose for our bedroom!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

can't wait to see the finished product!

m_b said...

ooh i love them all! i can't wait to see how it looks! :) and thank you so much for your kind words today - made my day!

Erica Hoyt said...

so very inspiring. my laundry room wishes it looked like these! :)

Ana said...

My husband is like your father. He's a perfectionist. I had like 10 different tones of paint on my living room wall, before we could come to a consensus. I can't wait to see it when it's done :)

Jessica said...

I'm dreaming of my own laundry room someday...right now we're in an apartment and share with many others. can't wait to see the finished project.

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

I can't wait to see what the "after" looks like! Would you believe that our laundry room is actually SMALLER than this...really small! lol

Anyway, thank you for stopping by my blog the other day & leaving a comment. I hope you are enjoying your week so far! Take care!!!

~Jessie