Thursday, December 29, 2011

News Year Eve


What is one of ways you can bring in the New Year?
By going to the Drive-in with your momma to go see New Years Eve! Well, that's what I did...
And it was great!
I know it's only Thursday, but still, it felt like I was ringing in the New Year while watching this movie!
I liked the movie, some might say Valentine's Day was better, but I kinda liked this movie a little better, maybe it's because Sarah Jessica Parker was in it, and she's my girl!
I did however think Michelle Pfeiffer looked kindaaa frumpy (she does not look good with dark hair), Katherine Hegil didn't look to great either (until the end), and Bon Jovi... looked a little odd, maybe he is just getting older. But other then that, it was cute. The end made me tear up a little bit (I will not say why, but there were two reasons, one dealing with Robert De Niro, and the other with Halle Berry).
And the end is the best part! Through out the film your wondering who Josh Duhamel is going to end up with, and it's keeps you guessing! I can't give it away for the people who haven't seen it, but let me just say, I don't think Fergie likeddd it!
If you haven't seen this movie, then go see it!
 Hey, maybe it's something you can do on New Year's Eve! 

No comments: