Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beauty Favorites



These are a few of my favorite must have's!

I am more prone to having oily skin, and if you are too, then you should try a a few, if not all, these wonderful must have's of mine!




1. Garnier Nutritionist Moisture Relief, this is such a fabulous product, especially for the price! I usually put this on after I wash my face. It makes my face soft, smooth, and it has the right amount of moisture to where it doesn't make it oily, or greasy feeling.  Bye bye dry skin! 

2. Clinique Mild Liquid Facial Soap, I have tried over ten or more face cleansers, which usually leave my face red, oily, dry, or with acne. But this cleanser is perfect for my skin, I used a sample of it (and have been for the past two weeks), and instantly noticed my face clearing up! It doesn't irritate my skin at all, nor does it leave it red, or with acne. The price isn't too bad, $16, as long as it keeps doing it's job right!

3. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum, now this product is quite pricey, but well worth it! I use this every night before going to bed. When I wake up the next morning, my skin looks so refreshed! (This I believe is what will help my wrinkles as I start to age).

4. Estee Lauder Day Wear, this too, is pricey, but when I can afford it, it's a must have! Everyone needs some type of SPF during the daytime, this has SPF 15 in it. It doesn't clog my pores, and I feel as the day goes on, it helps my skin look better. It's like a PM repair cream or something. Love it!

5. Dr.Weils Mega Mushroom Soothing Lotion from Origins, (now this is my mums, and she has no idea I use this, after she reads this, she will). After I wash my face, I like to use a type of Toner, unfortunately, I no longer have my Witch Hazel in Rose anymore, so I saw this, and thought I'd give it a try. Well the results were pretty good! This is what makes for a clean face! Just take a cotton ball, and rub across your entire face one time, and it will instantly feel clean! (Then look at the cotton ball to see all the dirt you missed while washing your face, ugh ew). This is a pricey product, thankfully, I didn't have to pay for it!

6. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Cleaning Pads, I use these for the what I call 'lazy days', when I do not want to wash my face, I grab one of these Tea Tree Oil pads and swipe it across my face. Ta-da, so clean after one swipe! And thankfully the Tea Tree Oil smell isn't too over-powering. Just make sure not to get it around your eyes! This product is probably the cheapest, it's usually around $4! Can't beat that!

So there you have some of my beauty must have's!
What are some of yours?

No comments: